|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||MASTER CARTONS|
|Working Voltage:||DC +12V||Working Temperature:||-25～+65℃|
|Working Frequency:||840～960 MHz||Reading Range:||Maximum 0.5m (relate To Tags Type, Transmitted Power And Application Environment)|
|Output Power:||Software Adjustable, Step Interval 1.0dB, Maximum +30dBm||Receiving Sensitivity:||-82dBm|
Impinj R2000 Short Range USB Uhf Rfid Reader with ISO 18000-6C Protocol
1. Employed IMPINJ R500 and R2000 RF Chips, up to -82dbm receiving sensitivity and the highest
this field makes this module more suitable for harsh application environment.
2. Low power consumption, brilliant performance.
3. Provide the most comprehensive functions SDK and ports, easy to integrate RFID software.
4. Adopted integrating RF chip, module performance is more stable, and more suitable for harsh
5. The use of carrier wave cancellation technology makes the tags reading more accurate and
6. Enhanced noise suppression function for reliable data capturing.
7. High precision return signal strength (RSSI).
8. Excellent performance of anti-interference
9. Plastic case, small and portable, rugged and durable.
Product Electrical Parameters
|1||Working Voltage||DC +12V|
|5||Tag Protocol||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C|
|6||Working Frequency||840--960 MHz|
|7||Supporting Working Areas||China 1, China 2,US, Canada and other regions following U.S.
FCC, Europe and other regions following ETSI EN 302,208
with & without LBT regulations, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan
|8||Output Power||Software adjustable, step interval 1.0dB, maximum +30dBm|
|9||Output Power Flatness||±0.2dBm|
|11||RF Port Standing Wave||≤1.5|
|12||Reading Range||Maximum 0.5m (relate to tags type, transmitted power
and application environment)
|13||Writing Range||Maximum 0.2m (relate to tags type, transmitted
power and application environment)
|14||Interface Communication Rate||115200bps|
|17||Antenna Type||-1dBi ceramic antenna|
Access Control and Time Attendance
Automatic Vehicle ID and Access Control
Warehousing rfid management
Container tracking and Logistics
Personal Identification and tracking
Industrial production process control system.
inventory and storage management
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3-7 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.